is chiropractic for you?
You have a back. Every part of your body connects through the nerves running through your spinal column. The care and maintenance of your spine is crucial to overall health and wellness. If you are experiencing any of the following then you should see your family chiropractor.
Do you experience?
- Upper, mid, lower back pain & stiffness
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Pinched nerves, muscle spasms
- Leg & arm pain, tingling, numbness, weakness
- Leg & arm joint pain or dysfunction
Had an injury?
- Chronic injury
- Falling injury
- Lifting injury
- Sports injury
- Work-related injury
Do you suffer from?
- Carpal or Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Headaches, migraines